Stay Warm & Cozy This Winter with These Pajamas and Snuggly Robes
The season has arrived for warm and cozy pajamas and robes.. It’s time to put your summer pajamas away and get ready for relaxing by the fire in your snugglies with a cup of hot chocolate or your favorite tea.
I went shopping for some new winter PJ’s and thought I would share some of my favorite finds.
In the summertime I normally prefer short pajamas or nightgowns. But, during the winter I prefer cuddly pajamas. I also really like the pajama pants that have some sort of band or elastic around the ankles to keep them from creeping up your legs during the night.
Life is Better in Pajamas
- Top: boat neck, long raglan sleeves, solid banded trim
- Pants: elasticized drawstring waistband, straight silhouette, elasticized cuffs
- Available in 11 different prints
- Shirt: contrast neck, front button placket, long sleeves, contrast cuffs, curved hem
- Pants: elasticized waistband, pull-on styling, ribbed hem, side-seam pockets
- Available in 6 different prints
During the winter months, warm snuggly robes are also an absolute necessity.
I ordered the Ralph Lauren Plush robe below in black as an early Christmas present for myself. Sometimes I have a tendency to get carried away with my Christmas shopping… so I always buy my own gifts first. I would hate to run out of money and not have enough left in the budget for myself.. LOL